Saturday 27 November 2010

Trixie D Licious by Phil Hunton

I recently was looking through google for Am Statik Latex to see if there were any reviews of blogs recommending my work to add links to my website and I came across some stunning pictures of Trixie D Licious who brought one of my sample sale dresses. It fits her perfectly and looks great in these cute pink pin-up style shots. The photography is also beautifully executed and it made me very happy to see my dress looking lovely!
Several times recently in lending garments for shoots I just get no images back and I find it disappointing so to find some photos I hadn't even arranged to be taken was just great! Happy times :)




http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/photo/albums/by-phil-hunton-2010?id=2346862%3AAlbum%3A1412920&xg_pw=&commentPage=&page=2

1 comment: